Adult Bible Classes
OUR SPRING LINE UP...
The Muslim faith has become a visible, much discussed and little understood religion in recent times. ‘Exploring Islam’ is a ten part series which will give the viewer a clear, balanced and rational overview of Muslim beliefs and practises.
Join us for a revealing look at Islam and the opportunity to discuss this most topical subject.
Your Facilitator: Garry Lay
Beginning March 17th
Classes resume on January 6th, 2019
Next Sessions: To be Announced
Discipleship Explored is an eight-week journey through the book of Philippians. As they discover Paul's extraordinary letter, participants explore for themselves the meaning of Paul's words: "For me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." Discipleship Explored is ideal for young Christians but is also great for anyone who wants to grow in their Christian life, be encouraged to stand firm and to live for Christ. It is compelling, challenging and inspiring!
1. Confident In Christ (Philippians 1:1-11)
2. Living In Christ (Philippians 1:12-26)
3. One In Christ (Philippians 1:27 - 2:11)
4. Obedient In Christ (Philippians 2:12-30)
5. Righteous In Christ (Philippians 3:1-9)
6. Transformed In Christ (Philippians 3:10 - 4:1)
7. Rejoicing In Christ (Philippians 4:2-9)
8. Content In Christ (Philippians 4:10-23)
Extras: map and background to Philippians